Do You Enjoy Teaching Photography?
CameraTrails are looking for a tutor who wants to run their own trail in Brighton.
Currently our courses are based in London, but we are looking for someone to run a trail in Brighton, under the CameraTrails brand and using our teaching format.
You will need to:
- Be a professional photographer with experience in teaching photography.
- Have an entrepreneurial and flexible mindset.
- Be committed to providing a great experience to participants, at all stages in their involvement with CameraTrails.
- Be able to commit to few Saturdays/Sundays and evenings each month to run your courses, and have a bit of additional time to do some administration.
After we set up the route together, we will support you by:
- Allowing you to operate the course under the CameraTrails brand, so you can benefit from our reputation and our experience in running courses of this type.
- Marketing your courses, both online and offline, bringing you customers.
- Providing you with online and offline systems designed to minimise the amount of admin you have to do, while providing participants all they need to book and participate in your courses.
Find Out More...
Press play on the video for more information, or contact us using the form below!
You must have Flash Player
installed in order to see this player.
If you want to know more about CameraTrails and our teaching philosophy, then take a look here.
Contact Us About Running a CameraTrail