Mapping East London is a weekend photography course, for intermediate level photographers.
Over the two days, you will be set tasks to consolidate your technical skills to help you end up with a collection of images that tell the story of the places you visit.
The course should be of particular interest to those interested in travel photography and will also comprise elements of portraiture.
As with all our courses, it's very 'hands on' and group sizes are small - a maximum 3 people to one tutor. The course covers:
- Documentary photography (telling the story of an area)
- Recap on photography fundamentals
- Portraiture, including building your confidence in taking portraits
- Overview of legal issues surrounding photography
- Introduction to editing and selecting photos for a portfolio
During the course you will visit a number of locations in the East End of London. The course runs from 10am to 5pm over two days, and costs £250 per person.
The course is aimed at people who already have a grasp of the fundamentals (aperture, ISO and shutter speed). Please also note, we need a minimum of 5 people to run this course, if we don't have this number we will give you a full refund or reschedule you onto a future date.
Please feel free to contact us if you want more information, or use the links below to book.